12V MAX Two-Speed Pocket Driver with Exact-Fit™ Insert Tray
item code: PS21BN
Website Under Construction. Please Call (905) 356-8151
One of our friendly customer service agents are here to help.
The Bosch PS21 12V Max Two-Speed Pocket Driver provides users with the shortest head-length in class at only 5.6 In., to allow users to drive screws in many hard-to-reach areas straight on.
Call for pricing
The Bosch PS21 12V Max Two-Speed Pocket Driver provides users with the shortest head-length in class at only 5.6 In., to allow users to drive screws in many hard-to-reach areas straight on. The tool weighs 1.8 Lbs., but it delivers 265 In.-Lbs. of max torque, making it a great solution for electricians or installers who have overhead driving. With two speeds (0-350 rpm and 0-1,300 rpm) and 20 1 torque settings, it is a driver that can match speed to application. This tool has an integrated LED light, a 1/4 In. quick-change hex chuck and a forward/reverse button for easy screw removal.
- Lightweight powerhouse at only 1.8 Lbs.
- Best torque-size ratio in class
- Ideal for hard-to-reach screw-driving tasks â€“ 5.6 In. head-length
- Powerful, with 265 In.-Lbs. of max torque
- High-torque (0-350 rpm) and high-speed (0-1,300 rpm) settings
- Precise 20 1 clutch settings for user control
- Forward/reverse button to enable easy screw removal
- Integrated LED light for illuminating dark work areas
This Bosch Cordless Tool is eligible for the PROVANTAGEâ„¢ warranty programThis program includes:
- 1st Year Tool Replacement Guarantee
- 2nd & 3rd Years No-Charge Tool Repair
- 2 Year FREE Battery Replacements
- Registration in PROVANTAGEâ„¢ program required