Cast Iron Piston Pump 8-300 with motor
item code: 521-5005
Website Under Construction. Please Call (905) 356-8151
One of our friendly customer service agents are here to help.
Here's a pump that has stood the test of time. With proper maintenance, this pump can last for over 50 years! A truly unique and remarkable machine.
Call for pricing
For shallow wells and well points: these pumps are mostly used on farms, residences, cottages, solar applications and sprinkling systems.
Solar piston pump available (12 volts) Ask your distributor for more information
On site maintenance possible due to an easy access to internal parts
- Built tough for a longer life span
- Constant pumping, even with the presence of air in water
- Double-action piston, single cylinder
- Continuous efficiency at various pressures
- Increased resistance to particles in water
- Priming up to 25 feet (7.62 m)
- Safety valve 100 PSI
- Available in 2 models (S-300, S-595) and 2 versions:
- Complete Pump: pump, motor and pressure switch set at 30/50 lbs/in2
- Pump only: no motor and pressure switch
- 1/3 HP (115V) or 1/2 HP (110 & 230V) motor, capacitor starter, automatic thermal protection
- Main components: grey cast iron, bronze and stainless steel
- Each pump is tested at our factory.
- Capacity 275 gal/hr
- 1/3 HP
- 70 lbs
- Height 15.75"
- Width 9.5"
- Depth 21"
- 1 1/4" suction
- 1" discharge
1 year from date of original installation or 2 years from date of manufacture (which ever comes first)